New York State has lifted many of it's COVID restrictions!
The safety and comfort of *ALL* who enter this practice continues to be my #1 priority, anti-viral sanitization and continually running HEPA air filters will remain part of my safety protocol.
Here are the current policies at Revivify Massage Therapy to expect:
- I have been fully vaccinated and received my booster. Even so, I will continue to wear a mask during our sessions. Despite being vaccinated, we can still carry, spread and become infected with the virus.
- Due to the proliferation of the Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus, every breathing body who wishes to receive manual therapy is required to wear a face mask, except while lying prone (face-down) where mask-equivalent containment within the face cradle is applied.
- You will still be required to complete a brief questionnaire/initial a brief liability form and have your temperature taken until I am informed by my professional organization that this is no longer required. There are the usual questions about COVID-19 symptoms/exposure
- The reception area and waiting bench remain unavailable
- When you arrive at the office, please remain in your car and text me (585-354-3501) to let me know you have arrived
- I will text you back when it is your time to enter the building. This has worked very well for all to avoid people waiting in the hallway.
- Please be cognizant that as people again travel to desirable destinations, new variants of COVID will continue to arrive locally- and are already establishing higher infection numbers in many countries amongst the unvaccinated.
- Be forthright if you have traveled anywhere, whether you deem it risky, or not
- As before, if you have any COVID symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who may have been exposed, please postpone your appointment for 2 weeks.
- I am again reducing the time blocked out between appointments to the traditional 30 minutes I always add to your appointment, which means I may not have as much time to socialize before/after your appointment with you. Please understand and respect this!
- Always try to give me 24 hours notice before canceling an appointment for any reason.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns, or call/text me to schedule an appointment
Thank you so much for all your patience & cooperation throughout this crazy time!
To ALL of our continued health!